01 July 2022 – 31 December 2022 (Renewable upon successful evaluation and fund availability)
1. Organisation Setting:
Juzoor is a leading Palestinian NGO dedicated to improving the health and well-being of Palestinian families and promoting health rights in the West Bank, East Jerusalem, and Gaza. We promote an interdisciplinary, cross-sectoral approach to improving the health and social well-being of individuals, families and communities based on national targets and needs. Juzoor works on multiple levels with civil society organizations, professionals, governmental bodies, service providers, and the community at large. Our principles are to build local capacities and empower local communities, targeting in specific women, children and youth, through innovative programs that address their psychosocial, educational, economic and reproductive health needs.
One of the main intervention pillars for Juzoor is its Continuous Professional Development, which seeks to develop the required skills for professional Palestinians in the areas of health and its different specialization. To this effect, Juzoor is seeking the services of a Programme to support in the monitoring, oversight and facilitation of its different professional development programmes.
2. Role of the Programme Coordinator
- Work closely with the Senior Training Manager in the review of existing Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities, and assist by providing inputs and review of proposed structures and contents, related to the Palestinian health context.
- Assist in the preparation of needed trainings and participate in assigned trainings for Juzoor and other Juzoor-designated personnel.
- Assist in the preparation of the final assessment tool to Juzoor, MOH and other targeted audience for buy-in.
- Join the Juzoor teams in conducting the needed visits for assessment, coordination, facilitation and logistical preparations for the targeted groups.
- Submit monthly reports for works completed, including notes and recommendations for making Juzoor services better.
- Contributes to ongoing quality improvement in service delivery and facilitates change.
- Once completes the Training of Trainers (TOT) for the related topic, the Programme Coordinator is expected to conduct related Juzoor training.
- Ability to implement, compliment and ensure all assigned tasks are completed as required.
- In charge of the departmental warehouse where s/he is responsible for sorting, organizing, requesting needed stocks and supplies, as well as for the preparation and sterilizing needed mannequins prior to each training then sterilizing them again,, and placing and storing them back in their assigned locations.
3. Level of Responsibility:
- Carries out assignments independently.
- Expected to find solutions to problems after discussion with supervisor.
- Direct Supervisor: Senior Training Manager
4. Experience required:
- Minimum of 12 months of working with hospitals and medical coordination functions.
- Good knowledge of the health and social sectors, and people living with disabilities.
- Nursing Diploma or higher.
5. Job skills required:
- Attention to detail.
- Solid Verbal and written communication.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Proper and through Record-keeping skills.
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology.
- Good understanding of common disorders.
- Excellent teamwork and participatory process skills.
- Strong organisational skill and attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Able to prioritise complex and competing schedules and workload.
6. Language requirement:
- Fluency in English and Arabic both spoken and written.
- Mondays through Thursdays, and Saturdays from 08:00 – 16:00 daily, Flexibility of working hours may be coordinated with supervisor. Official weekends are on Fridays and Sundays.
- Juzoor staff members shall behave respectfully and not discriminate against beneficiaries, attendees, colleagues or members of the local population on the basis of their race, opinions, lifestyle, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, origin, religion or beliefs and other markers of identity;
- Juzoor staff members and operational partners shall not abuse anyone physically (i.e. physical violence, sexual aggression or other form of physical abuse) or psychologically (e.g. bullying, abuse of power, harassment, discrimination or favouritism);
- Juzoor staff members shall not accept, under any circumstances, behaviour that exploits the vulnerability of others, in the broadest possible sense (sexual, economic, social, etc.). This includes exchange of goods, benefits or services for acts of a sexual nature, including the use of sex workers' services while on assignment;
- Juzoor staff members shall not accept child abuse, exploitation and violence and not engage in sexual relations with children;
- Juzoor staff members shall not take advantage of their position for personal gain. Each member shall use Juzoor’s resources (including premises, goods, money, reputation, image etc.) with respect and care and in the interests of the organisations and the populations that they seek to assist.
Juzoor reserves the right to conduct reference checks and secure records to ensure full
Compliance of candidate to Juzoor’s policies. Hiring will be done was necessary clearances
And checks are secured and completed.
Please send your CV with title:
Your Name - Programme coordinator and email it to the to the following address: email@example.com or via the form below.